Friday, December 11, 2009

a quick memo. new delivery.

just a super quick hello because otherwise my next post isn't going to be for a while. i'm redecorating my study area, so i guess this is a procrastination post. but i also wanted to share with you my new purchase/delivery. i've been waiting to buy these shoes for AGES. they are vintage pumps from etsy and the seller went on holiday for nearly two months when i was going to buy them. but they are finally mine! such an amazing bright pink colour. i have to wear socks or stockings with them cause the toecap bit is not large enough and you can see my toes.

i don't like it when you can see toes in closed toe'd shoes. it makes the shoe look too big or makes your toes look really squished and fat. blargh.


- her.

ps. this procrastination post was too small for my procrastination purposes. need to find something else to do. if only the screens on gameboys were brighter, i'd play pokemons.

No comments:

Post a Comment