Saturday, December 19, 2009

poofy mc pom.


went to spotlight today to find some sort of stiff backing for my octavia necklace. got some interfacing, success. so i'll be finishing that up tomorrow, plus i added some extra chains to it and it looks heaps better. so stay tuned for them on etsy! also decided to buy some wool to make pompoms for my head. cause thats clearly the only place pompoms belong.



hot glued onto a barette clip. since they are so simple, quick and cute i might put them up on sale on etsy for cheap. i saw one on there that's slightly smaller and it was US$10 ! crazy. plus i don't have the patience to knit, so i have lots of wool now that i need to use.

i also don't intentionally hide my face in my photos, just so happens the better photos are where my face isn't actual shown properly (plus it's more artistically creative.... or something). our photo up there in the side bar has my full face, so i'm not shy.

- her.

2 comments:

  1. i luv u're headpiece dear...where do u bought it?? hehe...


    http://novitaristiana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete