Thursday, December 03, 2009

my first outfit post virginity scandal.

gah. subjecting to the masses. or maybe it's just cause i think i dress awesome and you should all see it. KA BLOOM (that was my head). i just really love the outfit posts of the other bloggers i follow via bloglovin'. it inspires me at times to experiment more with what i have or also what i need to buy. my favourite bloggers are hot chocolate & mint, fashion toast and style bubble. if any of you people who haven't started reading my blog yet have any others i should take a look at, let me know.

well. this is my first outfit post. i wore this to the Ted E. Bears farewell tour. it was well humorous. apart from the killer reverse park i had to do in this tiny little parking lot with a larger than normal car and a missing side mirror (damn you driver who drove off). thank you mr. parking attendant man who helped guide me in.



cardigan - supré.
dress - don't ask amanda (i love their clothes so much).
necklace - sportsgirl.
clutch - rupert&sherlock.
wedge pumps - muifashion @ eBay


you will also find, with the more outfit posts i do, i practically cannot live without a cardigan and tights.

also the clutch managed to pass the test. but i really need to find a way to close the opening properly because it was always moving around and not sitting right and i'm really really picky about things sitting perfect. it's like my own ocd, need to have things lined up, straight, put back properly on shelves et cetera. but that's a good thing. now fix up your tie. please.

-her.

No comments:

Post a Comment