Thursday, November 19, 2009

need new bookcase. thanks.



it's no secret that i love ikea. it may be a new information to you but its no secret. i get excited when the new catalogue comes out and my house wouldnt look like a stranger if it was in the catalogue itself. i spend hours in the display store.
i mean hours. four at least.
then i go crazy in the market hall, but i stay composed, although im pretty sure my partner would love to have a pair of magic handcuffs from my pet monster on hand.

which brings me to why im writing this post. i use the iconic billy bookcase from ikea as a shoe shelf. its perfect. i decided to use the bookcase after numerous attempts and failures at finding a stable and aesthetically pleasing one. ive made a conclusion that this was because i kept buying cheap ones. but these are my shoes im looking to house! the ikea one works so well because of the adjustable shelves. but ive run out of room. aghast! my partner actually has the same bookcase for his shoes. ( i know! shock horror! a guy, with more than one pair of shoes! )
ive actually started to take over his bookcase with my boots. .. oops. we have a small house, so another bookcase is out of the question.
then again, we dont really need a kitchen right?


from etsy seller tinyvintagewardrobe.

- her.



No comments:

Post a Comment