Wednesday, November 18, 2009

custom me hearty.

internet + boredom = less money.
i was searching through eBay for new iphone covers and found some clear ones, which triggered my memory of some amazing artist iphone skins. à la audrey kawasaki, stella im hultberg and kukula via gelaskins. i couldnt remember the website at the time, so i just googled 'iphone skins'. in one of the description lines i saw the word 'custom' and just freaked. i could have my own photo? no way! amazing. so i did some sluething to find the better deals and came across unique skins. for only US$6.99 + postage i could have my beautiful sherlock (photo above) on my iphone. other sites were around $15-$20 + postage. i found it quite amusing trying out photos deciding on the one i wanted. it took quite a while. but i settled on my puppy chewing on some money.
maybe i should call her boredom, they both seem to eat my money away.

- her.

No comments:

Post a Comment